JPC Cleaning - Estate Team Member: Afternoon Shift
Job title: Estate Team Member: Afternoon Shift
Employer: JPC Cleaning
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 10.55 per hour
Date posted: 24/07/2019
Reports to: Estate Contracts Manager
Location: King’s Cross Estate
Employment Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 14:00 – 23:00
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
A King’s Cross team member’s role is to deliver a world-class cleaning and support service in line with the King’s Cross values. To be proactive and accountable in your approach to the role. To lead by example and to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations at all times.
At all times you are requested to adhere to the following supporting documentation:
· Uniform standards
· Operational manual
· Employee handbook
· Employee contract
Including but not limited to
· Be responsible for the provision of cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning of designated areas to the required standard.
· Working in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method statements.
· Emptying litter/refuse bins, etc, and removing waste to designated areas in accordance with recycling policy.
· Cleaning of toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
· Spray cleaning, scrubbing floors and re-sealing with polish.
· Using powered equipment where necessary (scrubbing machines, wet pick-up machines, vacuum cleaners).
· Cleaning of working surfaces and other furniture as directed.
· Clearing up after flooding and/or any other emergency cleaning.
· Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.